My product journey began at the top of my own startup and continued honing closer into design at progressively larger early-stage companies. I have one acquired product. Regardless of the role I play in one project or another, as a whole I am a creator. I solve problems using sound design principles. Now I’m looking for a Product Owner or Designer role in a more established organization.
Daplie raised close to $2 million and was later acquired by ClearFoundation in April, 2019.
The Daplie Connect is a home server which provides revolutionary privacy for both personal files and private information on the internet.
Daplie also entered the blockchain space with its own DapCoin ecosystem which utilized cryptoeconomics to supercharge the third party application community and roll out the decentralized web.
This is my current side project. Learner Interests is designed for parents to help their kids explore subject matter surrounding their interests.
- Creating Learner Interests
- Architecting a Subjects Hierarchy for Child Education - An Information Architecture Case Study
- Interviewing and Surveying Homeschool Parents
Transforming property and casualty insurance distribution with a next generation agency platform and super-charged agents front and center. See CoveredBySage.com. More information available upon request.
- DesignOps Within a Distributed Multi-Departmental Team Of 50+ International Teammates
- Establishing a Team Process for User Research - Interviewing P&C Insurance Agents
Online game for English learners including video chat conversation games and an overarching, animated story line. Players with differing native languages are paired to provide English immersion. See the home page and blog.
This is the public repository of my articles and design work. It is a website I continually customize and maintain using technologies like Hexo, git, GitHub, LESS, HTML, MD, and EJS. See this design system I maintain for the concept visualizations found on the site.
As seen on my public profile page, I have earned the following certifications from the Interaction Design Foundation:
- Design Thinking
- Designing Analytics Dashboards
- Gestalt Psychology and Web Design
- Information Visualization
- Product Adoption and Appropriation
- UI Design Patterns
- User Experience
- User Research