I am a UX Designer and Product Owner with an acquired product and extensive startup experience. I go deep into the research, design, and code and meaningfully contribute in every area.
Daplie raised close to $2 million and was later acquired by ClearFoundation in April, 2019.
The Daplie Connect is a home server which provides revolutionary privacy for both personal files and private information on the internet.
Daplie also entered the blockchain space with its own DapCoin ecosystem which utilized cryptoeconomics to supercharge the third party application community and roll out the decentralized web.
This is my current side project. Learner Interests is designed for parents to help their kids explore subject matter surrounding their interests.
- Creating Learner Interests
- Architecting a Subjects Hierarchy for Child Education - An Information Architecture Case Study
- Interviewing and Surveying Homeschool Parents
Transforming property and casualty insurance distribution with a next generation agency platform and super-charged agents front and center. See CoveredBySage.com. More information available upon request.
- DesignOps Within a Distributed Multi-Departmental Team Of 50+ International Teammates
- Establishing a Team Process for User Research - Interviewing P&C Insurance Agents
Online game for English learners including video chat conversation games and an overarching, animated story line. Players with differing native languages are paired to provide English immersion. See the home page and blog.